The following rules and specific “contest rules” apply for all ticketing contests applicable to Nampa Civic Center events. Copies are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 311 3rd St S, Nampa, ID 83651 and at http://www.nampaciviccenter.com
- The winner must comply with the rules of the Contest, including any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering or claiming the prize.
- The winner must affirm and represent that they are not an employee or agent of the Civic Center or any sponsor of the Contest and are not a member of the household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the prize, the winner is solely responsible for and taxes and/or other fees. This includes any 1099 forms or other state or federal requirements
- The winner agrees to allow the Nampa Civic Center and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Nampa Civic Center and/or the products and services.
- The winner expressly releases the Nampa Civic Center, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win Nampa Civic Center contests.
- The ticket winner shall be issued a ticket(s) for the event from the promoter. No refunds or exchanges are allowed. There is no redeemable value.
- Entrants are only eligible to win every 90 days.