Exclusive Partnership Opportunity
Exclusive Partnership Opportunity with the Nampa Civic Center will provide you with expanded connections, new access and cost savings with association with a great local venue, opportunity to generate new and expanded business opportunities with existing clients and future customers in a fast growing area.
- Exposure to over 125,000 patrons who use the facility annually.
- Maintain consistent brand awareness
- Corporate brand awareness and brand recognition at a fraction of the cost of traditional print advertising
- Provision of positive public relations, enhanced image and goodwill
Signage & Branding Opportunities
Naming Rights Available:
Faciliity Naming Rights
- Building named after business
- Branding on signage, staff, media, promotional materials - etc
Assume a Room
- Branding on signage on rooms
- Branding and signage inside of room
- Branding and signage on materials as applicable
- Rooms Available to Assume
1350 sq ft room consisting of a North and South room that can be used togeter or partitioned into two 675 sq. ft. rooms. Holds up to 100 people depending on configuration. Great space for small business meetings, celebrations and breakout rooms.
1080 sq ft room consting of a of a North and South room that can be used togeter or partitioned into two 450 sq. ft. rooms. Holds up to 90 people depending on configuration. Great space for small business meetings, celebrations and breakout rooms.
8080 sq ft room consting of a North, Central and South room that can be used togeter or partitioned into three separate rooms. Holds up to 675 seated people and 3,000 standing depending on configuration. Great space for tradeshows, conferences, weddings, banquets and more.
Union Pacific Room
Executive board room with leather chairs that comfortably seat 10 around the table or up to 24 theater style.
A beautiful space perfect for any outdoor occasion. Seats up to 400 and includes a water feature. Typical events include weddings, receptions, seminars, luncheons, community events and breakout space
Majors & Minors
Functions as our green room. Where all of our acts go to relax, prepare and get away.
Large Dressing room
Equipped with 14 stations to get ready, a shower and 2 restrooms
Small Dressing room
Contains 6 stations to get ready and one restroom
Dedicated dressing space with 6 stations
Hubble Homes Room
Small elegant room with couches, sink and mini fridge.
Signage Opportunities Available:
- Readerboard Ads - Full color digital display, 1 year
- Interior Vinyl Display - Full color vinyl ad displayed, 1 year
- Ticket Backs - Ad on the back of all NCC ticket stock and print at home tickets, 2 years
- TV Displays - Full color digital display of ads on televisions in facility, 1 year
- NCC Email Sponsor - Full color ad on NCC emails, 1 year
Event Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
- Oktoberfest - Kick off the fall season with this fun event in September. Prost!
- Senior Faire - Held in October and provides information on insurance, healthy living, future planning and much more to senior citizens in our community
- Craft & Chocolate Affaire - Over 90 artisans at this event providing a little something for everyone. Catering to chocolate lovers and those who love to attend bazaars.
- Finding Your Future - Helping high schoolers find the path to their passion. Colleges and companies help teens discover what it takes to have the job of their dreams and how to get there.
- Interactive Movie Series - A night of itneractive fun enjoying favorite family friendly musicals
If you are looking for a great way to have consistent branding, great public relations, along with enhanced image and goodwill – consider partnering with us. We have several sponsorship options available from simple advertising, to event sponsorship, to naming rights.
Twenty-six years ago, the Nampa Civic Center was built as a community project. The Civic Center is evolving as a professional house hosting conferences for business and providing a stage for the performing arts with a collaborative collection of talented people from the valley.
At the Center, human emotions and culture are best expressed through dance, music and the visual arts within our John Brandt Performing Arts Theater. In our theater, you will find an intimate setting with 640-seats and just 16-rows to view the entertainment. The Nampa Civic Center strives to create memories that last a lifetime.
Our facility provides nine conference meeting rooms and an outdoor venue. We have an unique ability to host banquets, meetings, plays, music tributes, musicals, celebrations, competitions, dinner theatre and weddings. Annually we host over 125,000 guests and 850 events.
The Center’s kitchen has an executive chef offering excellent meals and hors d’oeuvres along with a full line of premium spirits and Pacific Northwest wine selections. We buy local and serve local every possible time.
When our guests book with us, our staff makes their experience a SHEER DELIGHT providing exceptional customer service and value!
A eighty-one room Best Western Plus hotel is located on the west side of our city property, making it easier to schedule multi-day conferences and host friends and family who travel in for special events.
We deliver solid entertainment from world class ballet, to comedy, to theatre to great music. There is truly something for everyone.